The Trustee Board module discusses the role and operations of the board as a whole as opposed to individual trustee directors and examines the best practices of effective boards. Gain knowledge of board procedures, the role of board committees, the governance framework, how boards reach decisions and how to manage conflicts of interest. Key topics include:
* Board procedures and protocols
* Composition and reporting of board committees
* Conflicts management framework
* Ethical decision making.
The Analyse board reports module provides the tools for trustee directors to make active, informed and valuable contributions to board discussions. Participants will work in groups to analyse board papers, present opinions and interact. Key topics include:
* How to obtain more information prior to the board meeting
* Interacting with the Chair
* Board dynamics and discussion
All modules are highly interactive and use various case studies and learning activities enabling participants to apply their skills and knowledge to superannuation board matters.
Earn up to 6 CPD hours